You must call or email the partner from the phone number or email link listed on TrustDALE.com in order to
receive our $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee! We have no way to track phone calls and emails made through the
This company meets our 7-point Investigative Standard.Be sure to contact this company through TrustDALE to qualify for the $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee
CatCon is bonded which is required by the state of Georgia for public adjusters.
An insured property loss is devastating and stressful. Knowing that you have an advocate working on your behalf to document the damage in the preparation, presentation and settlement of your claim can bring peace of mind during this stressful time.
Insurance policies are typically written in legal and technical terms, containing numerous provisions and stipulations. Endorsements may change from year to year. Public Insurance Adjusters read, understand and satisfy the many conditions required to receive a fair compensation for your loss.
Property insurance companies obligate the policyholder to prove its claim to the insurance company. Public Insurance Adjusters will document your loss in detail, taking inventory of your property saving you countless hours, which are needed to go on with your life. Without this in-depth documentation, you would not receive all the full compensation due to you under your insurance policy. The Public Adjuster has the experience and expertise to negotiate your claim and help you receive the maximum entitlements under your policy. The Public Insurance Adjuster is an advocate for the policyholder in the claim.
Public Adjusters share the interests of the policyholders in achieving the most accurate comprehensive claim possible in an expedited manner.
CatCon is a full service Property and Casualty Claims Servicing Company that provides professional services for all aspects of the claims handling process for residential and commercial property owners. With over 12 years of experience in catastrophic loss identification, restoration and mitigation estimating, they are equipped to facilitate any and all aspects of loss determination, coverage applicability, building construction code and OSHA safety laws in order to provide an unbiased and objective resolve to property and casualty insurance losses. Their professionals possess credentials and certifications that enable them to accurately assess and estimate all forms of Property and Casualty losses. Call or email them today!
• All TrustDALE certified businesses providing general consumer services† must agree in writing to accept and abide by the following:
1. Certified companies agree that customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
2. Certified companies offer warranties that are among the best available in their field.
3. Certified companies ensure complete customer satisfaction by offering the TrustDALE Make It Right Guarantee™.
4. The TrustDALE Make It Right Guarantee™ states that if the customer is dissatisfied with the level of customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the above process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDALE within 365 days of original date of purchase as reflected on written agreement.
6. The company will allow TrustDALE and if necessary, an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, TrustDALE agrees that the customer’s position has merit , the company is contractually obligated to abide by the recommendation of TrustDALE to Make It Right.
7. Make It Right means the vendor will remedy the situation as recommended by TrustDALE.
Contact this company through the information on this page to receive the $10,000 Make It Right Guarantee!
Dale's New Book:
Don't Get Scammed: Get Smart!
SCAMMERS BEWARE: SEASONED CONSUMER INVESTIGATOR DALE CARDWELL GIVES READERS A GAME PLAN TO AVOID RIP-OFFS